By providing production ready artwork that follows these guidelines, your orders will be produced with the highest quality imprint and you will avoid unnecessary delays or charges.
- All imprinting methods require production ready art that is sized to fit the product.
- Adobe Illustrator® artwork saved as .eps or .ai files is preferred. We also accept artwork in the following formats: Macromedia Freehand®, QuarkXPress, Adobe Photoshop®, InDesign®.
- If production ready art is not provided, we will prepare it for you at a rate of $40.00 (X) per hour billed in 15 minute increments. You will be advised if the time is more than one hour. Examples of non-production ready artwork include: photocopies, Microsoft Office formatted files, business cards, etc.
- Please specify the imprint location and size for the artwork otherwise the default product location will be used and artwork will be resized to provide the best fit.
You may upload artwork through our website, email, mail a CD/DVD, or upload via FTP.
- If sending your artwork by FTP, please contact us for instructions.
- If sending your artwork by mail or FTP, please notify us by e-mail.
- If you are sending your artwork via disk, please download the attached form, fill it out and send it to us along with your disk.
- Alternatively, you may email your art to email@example.com with the purchase order # in the subject line.
- Once you have sent your artwork please fax a copy to us at 507-442-3686 to ensure we have the correct fonts.
Common Difficulties with Computer Files
- Fonts to be used are not included on the disk (screen fonts and printer fonts are required).
- A hard copy is not sent with the order.
- A hard copy is sent but does not match the artwork.
- ESP or TIF files being used in the artwork are not included.
- All elements of a file are not present on the disk.
Important Information That Must Be Included
- Mail or fax a black and white/color hard copy to ensure we have received the correct fonts and that the artwork looks correct.
- List your company name, the purchase order # and PMS #'s on all correspondence.
Requirements for files sent by e-mail or disk
- Macromedia Freehand®
- Quark Xpress
- Adobe Illustrator®
- Adobe Photoshop®
Use the Pantone® color matching system. Specify the PMS# on your PO, whether ink is gloss (coated) or flat (uncoated). Gloss (coated) ink will be used unless specified otherwise.